PayPal express checkout not connecting with Shopify

Parvej3420
Contributor
Contributor
At first place, PayPal connect with my Shopify store successfully. I also received money from my store. But after some time PayPal express checkout button is not showing on my products page. So I deactivated express checkout then again when I try to activate express checkout from Shopify it take me to PayPal page . Nothing happening. I come to know that when you click on activate express checkout button it redirects to PayPal then grand permission page popup then give the permission. But in my case no popup page showing. Note: I had from different account I had try incognito mode I had chat with Shopify they said to contact with PayPal Then I mail to PayPal but not any response I had different login email on Shopify and PayPal. For this I change my Shopify email login as my PayPal email, but it also now working. Help me . It urgent. My store is in active phase . I am lossing money everday.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Ahtunowhiho
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, please contact me for further assistance. Some things that could possibly help you is taking down your firewall. It sounds like your not being directed properly by the website. Try to open your computer up for everything taking down all defenses. Go through your system processes and quit them all, also close down all background aps. Please backup all files on your computer. Also let me know your opporating system. Please be advised this isn't all strictly protocol so o will not be responsible if your computer gets damaged. Feel free to contact me personally.
Login to Me Too

Mohammedmoin
Contributor
Contributor
Bro I m also facing same problem after logging from shopify to activate paypal it showing just go to your paypal account where you'll find instructions to complete your setup but I m not getting any instructions after logging to my paypal account it is just directing to dashboard
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.