PayPal closing my account without a reason

Bluegodess
Contributor
Contributor

I listed an item on ebay as a new seller, the buyer paid, but little did I know I had to first ship the product before receiving the actual funds as PayPal had held the funds, needless to say I only had 3days to ship the product, once I realized that, I decided to rather refund the full amount to the buyer asap, however PayPal had immediately limited my account and requested documents which of course I submitted, Few hours later I received an email saying that PayPal was initiating to close my account, I decided to call PayPal to get this resolved, I waited on the phone for nearly 3hrs to be transferred to the limitations department, which in turn transferred me to the merchant department and spoke to someone by the name Jake, he asked me all the relevant questions and to my surprise told me that indeed my account was being terminated, and when I asked him why and what might have led to the decision, he rudely said he was not at liberty to discuss that with me, end of story. I have been purchasing products online for 5yrs using, PayPal, and now they want to close my account without a valid reason as to why, I am really disappointed by PayPal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.