PayPal card reader for multiple accounts?

Wayne_goldring
New Community Member
I have two PayPal accounts for two small businesses I run, I just wondered if the card reader will work for whichever PayPal account I am logged into on my app at the time or if it will only work on a single account?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Wayne_goldring,

Thank you for your post! The card reader is not bound to a specific account and can be used for whichever account the app is logged in to. 

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

dolcox94
New Community Member

Hi Olivia,

I have a series of events where I'd like the performers to be able to receive tips post-performance. Ideally we walk around the audience and people can select a $5, $10 or $20 tip option and pay on the reader.

Does this sound possible? We'd need to change the account the reader is connected to/app logged into for each new performer. Do you see any issues here? And is having pre-loaded $5/$10/$20 tip options possible? 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.