PayPal buttons - purchase cancellation

raspu
Contributor
Contributor

In setting up a PayPal button for our small non-profit organization, I use the option in the advanced settings to set the URL for a page on our website that we want the customer to see after making a purchase. (On this page we thank them and give information about their purchase.) I also use the other option to set a URL for the page the customer is taken to if they cancel their purchase before completing it. (This page asks if they've had a problem and invites them to contact us.) On more than one occasion I've received messages from customers saying that they've made a credit card purchase but were taken to the cancellation page instead of the thank-you page. It looks like this happens only with credit-card purchases and not with purchases made against the customer's PayPal account. I have checked the URLs I provided and they are correct. Has any other merchant experienced this problem? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.