PayPal button issues

ronanmurphy
Contributor
Contributor

I created a PayPal 'buy now' button today, inserted the coding in my new site, then tested it.  It only went to the PayPal site, not the payment page, so I started over and it worked on 2 tests.  I decided to test it again and the same thing happened - the links that had just worked only went to the PayPal site - not the payment page - again!

Does anyone know why this is happening, or what I might be doing wrong?  Thanks.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

There are multiple reasons why one's button code may fail however, you haven't provided enough info to help at this point.  All we can do is guess.   For example, it may be your web site or hosting service - the PayPal item button code is a basically an HTML Form however, some sites and/or hosting services don't play well with HTML Forms.   If you're OK with providing a link to the page or site that has the code, we can take a look, else, your other option is to contact Tech Support - on this page, at the bottom, there's a link "Contact Support", on the next page you would need to login, then you can submit a support ticket.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.