PayPal account was blocked/limited without any reason. Stay away from PayPal !!!

sandaruwan1
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal account was 100% verified and no any outstanding balance. My PayPal account was blocked without any reason, without any problem. I’m honestly eBay seller. I have 100% positive feedback. No any Buyer claims or refunds. Currently I cannot eBay sell. The reason is I cannot use my PayPal account for received money. Why are they doing like this? Without any reason? Without any problem? How can we trust PayPal? They’re only wasting our time.  

In my page:

Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

Dec 24, 2017: Your PayPal account shares at least one piece of information with a PayPal account that has issues.

(Your case ID for this reason is <removed by moderator> .)

PayPal's Response:

Thank you for contacting PayPal with your concern.

We appreciate your interest in PayPal; however, our decision to leave your account in a permanent limitation status is final.

PayPal reserves the right to limit access to any account reported to be involved in possible fraudulent or high risk behavior. In the event of a dispute, PayPal will seek to recover the funds from you by debiting your PayPal balance and, if there are not sufficient funds in your PayPal balance, PayPal reserves the right to collect your debt to PayPal by any other legal means.

Due to the potential risk of chargebacks and other risks of funds reversals, your balance will be held 180 days from the date of the limitation. At that time, any remaining funds will be available for withdrawal.

<removed by moderator> 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.