PayPal Zettle

Gabe20
Contributor
Contributor

I was told that PayPal Here is going away by next year 7/2022 and that PayPal Zettle is the wave of the futrue.  I feel mislead, because changing all of my current PayPal Here users to PayPal Zettle is not a stream lined event.  I have been calling the help desk, but nobody can seem to help me.  You would think the PayPal Here users could use their current login credentials for Zettle, but that does not work.  I do not want all of the users to have access to the primary account.  I was told I need to send each PayPal Here user a "staff invite" from the dashboard setting of my primary account, so I could track what users are doing.  I have tried to send the invites to the current PayPal Here user but they never receive the invitation at their .com email address.  I was told by the Zettle HD that only Gmail, Yahoo, and Hotmail types of emails work.  I do not want to create alternative email accounts fore each PayPal Here user to send them an invite to use PayPal Zettle.  I have been dealing with this issue for about a month.  I am getting discouraged with the lack of help I am receiving.  I am about to return the equipment that I have purchased, unless I get some help.  How do I migrate all of my PayPal Here users to PayPal Zettle?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.