PayPal Working Capital Dashboard / Menu Disappeared!?

Oryza
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, has anyone else's PayPal Working Capital Dashboard / Summary disappeared from their PayPal home screen where it shows the loan balance etc?

It used to show our balance, how much we have have remaining to pay etc.

Now it's all gone? And I don't know how to access it and make extra payments.

PayPal's website says to go to tools then PayPal Working Capital, but nothing in there either? 

Has this happened to anyone else? 

P.S. I've tried on several different browsers, cleared history / cache / cookies, tried mobile etc and all the same.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

edgardrozdov
Contributor
Contributor

Same happened to me.

Workaround for now is: https://www.paypal.com/workingcapital/dashboard/

What does customer support say when you call them ?

Login to Me Too

Oryza
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the link!

It's very strange it's just disappeared from the main PayPal page and even tools.

We haven't called PayPal yet as we thought we would give it a few days to see if it would correct itself, but still not there.

I've seen a few threads with the same issue now too, but no-one from PayPal has responded. Are they on this forum?

Login to Me Too

edgardrozdov
Contributor
Contributor

Try giving them a call, let me know what they say. I'm out of the country right now, so can't call myself.

Login to Me Too

Oryza
Contributor
Contributor

I gave them a call and they confirmed there is an issue with the Working Capital Dashboard which is not related to our accounts, it's just a PayPal technical problem.

He said it's not affecting everyone, but a lot of people are having the issue and that they are working on it today and hope to have it resolved by Wednesday.

In the mean time he said to go direct to the Working Capital page: https://www.paypal.com/workingcapital/dashboard/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.