PayPal Pro error code 10548. I'm unable to process payments with credit card on my website

R0man
Contributor
Contributor

Hi team,

I'm configuring online payments through my website, but every time I tried to pay with credit card, the app returned:

Invalid Configuration: This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions. Invalid Configuration: This transaction cannot be processed. The merchant's account is not able to process transactions. (Error Code: 10548)

Please assist with the issue.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

R0man
Contributor
Contributor

Any clues?

Login to Me Too

MTS_Justin
Hello,

Please share the merchant id for the sandbox account where you're experiencing this issue so I can review it.

Please follow the steps below to retrieve the 'merchant id' for your account.

1. Login to your account - https://www.sandbox.paypal.com

2. For premier accounts, click on "settings" (the gear icon showed on the account overview page) and on the following page, the left-hand side of the page will show a section called "account options" and within that section you will see "Merchant ID".

3. For business accounts, click on "settings", (the gear icon showed on the account overview page) and then "profile and settings" and on the following page near the bottom of the page you will see "Merchant account ID".

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!
Login to Me Too

R0man
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. 

Seller account ID
6C84QTNYMALZG

I'm also having trouble with the email verification. The verification email hasn't gone through. I tried multiple times.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.