PayPal Multi-order shipping

ncic1942
Contributor
Contributor

For the past several months, I am unable to purchase shipping from Ebay for an item I sold on Ebay. I go through all the usual dialog, but finally, I get a  error in ebay (with poor grammar, no less). The error on Ebay: Unable to take the payment. (presumably from PayPal).

So, I logon to PayPal, and I start up multi-order shipping. PayPal even has the details of that sell loaded and waiting under Multi-order shipping.

When I purchase the label, PayPal uses the incorrect MCC, which messes up my account expense/income categorizations. PayPal uses MCC code "Bills and Utilities". To me, "Bills and Utilities" is for things like rent, electricity, water, internet service. I can't get PayPal to use the correct MCC, which is "Office and Shipping". To me, "Office and Shipping" is for things like toner, paper clips, and, well, shipping. My expense categories are getting all messed up. My accountant is going to charge me more to untangle all this.

I can't get PayPal to be interested in transitioning from a marginally applicable MCC to a FULLY applicable MCC. Are they too big to listen?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.