PayPal Here

chriskirby
New Community Member

I bought myself a card reader and proceeded to follow all instructions to operate it.

I upgraded my account to a business account and sent through a copy of my passport and driving licence (which a week or so later I found was not accepted as although it had my name and address on it is a paper one as I have not moved for 22 years so I have not had to replace it.

PayPal would also not accept my mortgage statement as it was over 6 months old which is stupid as I have been here 22 years

So I sent a copy of Pension letter I received this morning which may or may not be accepted they didnt think so!!

In the meantime they have upgraded my account so I am now paying more fees on my few personal listings on Ebay.

Im not sure what part of I dont get bills as I do everything on line they dont understand!!!  My passport and driving licence are sufficient ID in any country

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @chriskirby,

I'm sorry to hear that the documents that you submitted were not accepted by the review team for PayPal Here. I hope that the most recently submitted document is accepted!

I do have good news for you. The fees for receiving payments online are the same whether the account is a Personal or Business account. If you're seeing a difference in fees, please bring that to the attention of customer service.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.