PayPal Here eligibility

qrow
Contributor
Contributor

good day community! i know this is likely something i am going to have to hunt down a live person for, but i am just completely puzzled by this and have not seen many new relevant posts about this.

i've been a paypal member since, gosh, years and years. easily over a decade if i had to guess. i've had it as a business account for a long while as well and use it often. it's been in constant good standing, no flags or charge backs that i can remember, do business with it daily (mostly invoices.) and yet since the i first applied to paypal here, i am constantly told i am not eligible. the thing is, while i do recall putting in some basic info ages ago when i was first applying, it never told me why i was rejected, nor does it allow me to rectify anything that would cause me to be ineligible. i am still getting all the advertisements on the site to sign up for paypal here, but every time i click to sign up, it automatically kicks me out to the same vague "thanks for your interest" landing page.

i've seen folks in the past ask this question but did not see any solutions and they are years and years old by now. what are the reasons for this service to be automatically denied and permanently so, it seems? i do use another popular card swiping service, but since i use paypal extensively otherwise i felt like having the card processing service for it would streamline things so much.

thank you for any insight!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

qrow
Contributor
Contributor

OK sorry for responding so soon!!! i would have deleted this topic but i can't seem to figure out how, haha! i actually got it to work by installing the app and signing up from there (instead of on the website.) the thing that's baffling about that is i actually tried that in the past and got the same "not eligible" roadblock. i'm not questioning it though, so if anyone else encounters this problems on the site, try it through the app and you might get results 🤷‍♀️

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

qrow
Contributor
Contributor

OK sorry for responding so soon!!! i would have deleted this topic but i can't seem to figure out how, haha! i actually got it to work by installing the app and signing up from there (instead of on the website.) the thing that's baffling about that is i actually tried that in the past and got the same "not eligible" roadblock. i'm not questioning it though, so if anyone else encounters this problems on the site, try it through the app and you might get results 🤷‍♀️

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.