PayPal Here Windows app login error

ericpcbnw
Contributor
Contributor

I have a user getting "Login error" when attempting to login to the PayPal Here windows app from the windows store. She is using the right username and password. She can use the same username and password to login to the app on her Android phone, as well as logging into the paypal website.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the window app and it gives the same error. It works for other users on the account, and was working fine last week for this user.

Running Windows 10 Pro (all latest updates as of 7/3/18).

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

jamiepcfr
New Community Member

Having the same problem. Called customer service and after being on hold for an hour, they told me that they can't even see the login attempts. Contacted email customer service and all they do is sen me tips on how to troubleshoot the card reader.

Was this ever solved for you?

Login to Me Too

ericpcbnw
Contributor
Contributor

No it wasn't. I gave up and told everyone to stop using the Windows app and just use it on their phone. Which is a major pain when you're trying to take a payment over the phone, but I can't seem to get another solution at this time.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.