PayPal Here Sales History Doesn't match sales report

Temp20230403n
Contributor
Contributor

This issue appears to have just started on Friday, 12/13/19.  The sales history totals don't match the sales report for the same day.  Today, 12/14/19, they were over $1,500 different.

Has anyone else seen this?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

albethbotanical
New Community Member
I just wrapped up a show today and after reviewing my sales history vs the actual report it's off by over $100. It appears that items weren't entered, but every transaction was entered and that's how it ended up in the sales history. Not sure how or why or what the solution is, but you're not alone!
Login to Me Too

redbankartisanc
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the same issue.  The Sales Activity doesn't match the Sales or Product reports for Dec 14 and 15th.    Sales appear in the app but are missing from both reports. 

Please help ASAP!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too

Temp20230403n
Contributor
Contributor

Activity Report incorrect [ Case # 06518076] [ ref:_00D30LaY._5002E1UCoNt:ref ]

Let's hope they figure out how/what got broken and can fix  it ASAP.

Thanks,

Login to Me Too

Tredecim
New Community Member

I'm having the same issue with those dates as well only I'm also missing a credit card transaction from the Sales Report total and not just cash sales. I've seen this happen before where it just takes longer for cash sales to be included in the sales report but this hasn't resolved for 12/14/19 and 12/15/19. Usually it only takes 1 day for the cash transactions to be included but this time they just aren't totaling at all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.