PayPal Here Disabled

Karlianne93
New Community Member

When I try to log in to my PayPal here app now, I get a screen that says "Your PayPal Here has been disabled" No other info, just that when I log in and it won't let me go any farther. Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

PayPal_Callie

Hi @Karlianne93

I am sorry to hear that this has happened but I am glad you reached out to the PayPal Community so we can help you. We'd want to take a closer look into this. To avoid sharing personal information over a public forum I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Service support through either Facebook or Twitter. If you don't have a Facebook or Twitter account, you can always go to the bottom of any PayPal page and click "Help" or "Contact." 

- Callie 

Login to Me Too

DHJ
New Community Member
Called customer service and they could find no reason as to why our PayPal here would be disabled. Said our account isn’t disabled. However whenever we try to log in, it says disabled. Round and round we go
Login to Me Too

Gardensdrive
New Community Member
Has anyone figured out how to resolve this problem?
Login to Me Too

Bigdaddy20
Contributor
Contributor

Typhoon284
Contributor
Contributor
I got the same issue 2 days ago after having a good account for years, no faults, very few charge backs. PP used to be OK now they have turned to total crap. I’m over it. Shutting all my accounts this week and going elsewhere.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.