PayPal Giving Fund

cincykollel
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying to make a donation to a charity trough it's PayPal Giving Fund link and it has not been working. It asks me to log into my own PayPal account and then does nothing. Does anyone know what the problem is?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @cincykollel. Thanks for taking the time to post your message here on the PayPal Community Forum. Not being able to give to a charity is definitely a concern!

However, since you mentioned the problem occurs when you click the link on the charity's website, it's likely due to the way they set up the link. My best recommendation is that you contact the charity directly and let them know you ran into a problem.

As a workaround, you may be able to find your charity through the Giving Fund website and you may be able to complete your donation there. Please navigate to https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/givingfund/home and scroll down to the link that says "Find a charity and donate."

I hope this is helpful. Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.