PayPal Express not creating payment profile for mutiple items

Scottstown
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal recently stopped creating a recurring payment profile for multiple items during a PayPal Express checkout. They will create a payment profile for only the first item sold during checkout.

I contacted my shopping cart, Easy Digital Downloads, about this issue and they confirmed that "Somewhere around the end of January this year, they made an unannounced deployment that stopped the ability to purchase multiple subscriptions with PayPal Express for all accounts."

This is an account based setting, and I am trying to get in contact with someone who can help me re-enable this setting on my account. I've spent over 2 hours on the phone with PayPal on hold and have yet to talk to anyone.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

juliusbartolome
Contributor
Contributor

Is the issue already resolved? Can you share how to re-enable the feature?

Thanks in advance!

@Scottstown wrote:

PayPal recently stopped creating a recurring payment profile for multiple items during a PayPal Express checkout. They will create a payment profile for only the first item sold during checkout.

I contacted my shopping cart, Easy Digital Downloads, about this issue and they confirmed that "Somewhere around the end of January this year, they made an unannounced deployment that stopped the ability to purchase multiple subscriptions with PayPal Express for all accounts."

This is an account based setting, and I am trying to get in contact with someone who can help me re-enable this setting on my account. I've spent over 2 hours on the phone with PayPal on hold and have yet to talk to anyone.

Login to Me Too

danielzu
Contributor
Contributor

this bug does still exist. Is there a workaround?

Login to Me Too

Scottstown
Contributor
Contributor

No workaround. My shopping cart created a solution that only let's me sell one item a time now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.