PayPal Express Checkout Pop Up Window Customisation

nishantlabhane
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I'm looking for a way to customize the payment popup window of Paypal Express Checkout and if possible directly access the 'Pay with Credit/Debit Card' options which comes under login screen at the bottom,I have been through documentation but couldn't find a proper solution.

I'll be great if anyone could provide help on the same.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

When using Payment Express, there is no credit card option or pay as a guest - Express is designed so people can login to their PayPal Account and pay.  I believe you can customize the checkout screen however, you're limited as to what can be done.   You can add a business logo or graphic and change the color scheme (limited choices).

Here's some tips for adding a business logo or graphic:

One option is to go to the "My Saved Buttons" page.   There's several ways to get there, here's one:   Assuming you have a "Business Account" (not a Personal Account as it does not support Logos.)
Login to your Account.
Click on "More" (top menu).
Click on "Site Map".
Under Tools, look for "Manage PayPal Buttons" and click on that link.
On the "My Saved Buttons" page, look for the "Related Items" box.
Click on "Manage Checkout Page Styles".
You should be on the "Customize Your Payment Page".
Assuming you don't have a custom page setup, select "PayPal" and click on "Change".
On the next screen, look for the "Logo Image URL and Header Image URL" options.
There you can enter the URL of the desired image you want to use and Save.

Here's another option to get to the "Customize Your Payment Page".
Login to your account.
While on the Summary Page - paste the link below in your browser's address bar and then press Enter.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_profile-page-styles

This is the shortcut - it will take you to the "Customize Your Payment Page".
On this page you can create a custom payment page or use PayPal's default page.

As an example, use the PayPal Default Page - click on "Change".
On the next screen - look for Logo IMage URL and Header Image URL.
That's where you enter the URL for your graphics. Note the permitted image sizes.

Logo Image - 190 pixels wide x 60 pixels high
Header Image 750 pixels wide x 90 pixels high

Important:
Your business and/or logo graphic must be stored on a secure server.  If you don't have access to a secure server,  there are 3rd party services that can do this for you.   For example, check out this site, "www.sslpic.com", the service is free and works well.  

Note, the image should be stored on a secure server (https://).

If you're not using a secure server for your site, there are 3rd party services that can store the image for you.

For example, check out this one.   http://www.sslpic.com/

Login to Me Too

nishantlabhane
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

Thank you for your suggestion. I have tried the steps mention in the comments unfortunately It is showing Default PayPal Express Checkout Pop up.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.