PayPal Doesn't Like Email Address

LarryBohen
Contributor
Contributor
I recently went live with client's Divi / WooCommerce website: https://www.ddsugarwoodsfarm.com. My client, using her site email address, is unable to place an order and pay with her credit card. PayPal is the site's payment gateway. Her site email address can send emails and I can send email to it just fine.  When my client uses her business email address, she gets a PayPal message "Things don't appear to be working at the moment". She got the same message the day before. Other than this issue, her PC is working fine.

The really strange thing is that even though she gets the "Things don't appear to be working at the moment." message, the order gets placed and shows up in the WooCommerce [Orders] section.

She is able to place an order and pay with her personal email address. Her employee is able to place an order and pay with her CC through the PayPal channel.

NOTE: Client's PayPal account was hacked a few weeks ago and PayPal froze my client's account for a while. Her account is working OK again.

What could be going on?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.