PayPal Card Reader Return

USMC1
Contributor
Contributor

I recently purchased & received a PayPal Reader which I purchased on the PayPal web site. For reasons this reader will not do the job for me and I want to return it. Pay Pal says they DO NOT accept returns and must be returned to the vendor who I purchased it from- problem is PAYPAL CREDIT IS THE VENDOR I PURCHASED IT FROM......

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

tnhall1516
Contributor
Contributor

Me too. I have decided to go with Square. Iver stopped using PP as a means to pay for goods on-line. HORRIBLE service

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Meghan

Hi @tnhall1516

Welcome to the PayPal Community!

I'm sorry to hear you've had a negative experience with our service. If there's anything we can help you with, you can reach customer support by clicking Contact and then "Call Us" at the bottom of the PayPal website. Support is also available through Facebook instant message or Twitter direct message.

I hope this helps! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.