PayPal Buttons

lovejg
Contributor
Contributor

Where do I go to access the paypal buttons I've created?  I used to go to tools > all tools> buttons.  Now when I click on all tools it isn't there - the format has changed.  Thanks!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

lovejg
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker   yeah it used to be that way but it changed in the last 2 days...  I was finally able to find it. 

tools > all tools > get paid > recurring payments > click on "go to my saved buttons" on the right side.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@lovejg 

Tools > PayPal Buttons (probably the second or third item on the tools menu) > View Your Saved Buttons (top right hand side) of page

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

lovejg
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker   yeah it used to be that way but it changed in the last 2 days...  I was finally able to find it. 

tools > all tools > get paid > recurring payments > click on "go to my saved buttons" on the right side.

Login to Me Too

TheBlueSky
Contributor
Contributor

@lovejg, Where is that "Tools" options? Can't see it anywhere in my account page.

Login to Me Too

HarmlessDave
Contributor
Contributor

TOOLS is at the far right of the menu bar at the top of the page.

Login to Me Too

TheBlueSky
Contributor
Contributor

@HarmlessDaveand anyone who has the same issue as I am, the "Tools" option is only available in "Business" account. It is strange that personal accounts can create PayPal Button but cannot see it anywhere or modify it!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.