PayPal Business Debit Card Cash Back is Ridged?

eddievegas
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Is it me but just about ever merchant, eBay. All of them now days processes my cash back PayPal Business debit card as a Pin transaction. When I never once used a pin or ever set up a pin. I've used this card for millions of dollars over the years. Yes yes read the user agreement. Ever since PayPal changed the card to say debit on the front of the card they mailed me without asking if I wanted the new version, my cash back days are null. Plus if you got money in your PayPal account ( I own a business) that money gets used first and no cash back. I have hours, days, weeks into this. Calling them up now days.. well you all know...If anyone can shed some insight in plain English...I be very thankful.  PS: It adds up in the hundred's of dollars if one uses a card in buying inventory for ones business. I think the cash back card should be called 1% cash back on 1% of purchases...Thank You. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.