Pay pal is not giving me access to my money.

Sedulous
New Community Member

On June 2nd the was a purchase made from my online beat store and the payment was processed through Pay Pal. 

After the buyer completed the order I got a confirmation email saying that everything was processed successfully  and the buy had received the files that were purchased and had confirmed this with the buyer. 

However he made the purchase from a guest account on pay pal, so when I look in my pay pal account I can see the funds in my account but they were on hold/pending. 

I contacted the Pay Pal support multiple times to see why I could not access my money and they told me the buyer has to confirm the receipt form in order for me to access the funds. However he because the purchase was made through a guest account and he can not do so even when clicking the link that twas sent to him via email after the purchase.

He then made an official Pay Pal Account with the same information as the guest account but the transaction does not appear on his account. 

I then tried to refund the payment back to him so we could try a different method of payment, but after the refund went through the funds are not showing up in either account. 

Why is this and how can I get access to my Money?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.