Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pay in 4 Not showing up anymore

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Pay in 4 Not showing up anymore

Hello, I have some question about ay in 4 feature, I was approved for the feature but now on websites where it was shown, I no longer see the options why could this be?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Pay in 4 Not showing up anymore

@HunterCustom 

Unfortunately, no. Only PayPal knows specifically. I reckon it’s pattern of activity, account history of sender/recipient ...security/risk assessment stuff.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@HunterCustom 

PayPal puts your account through some internal checks before the option is available to you. It works like PayPal Credit in that it’s built into the checkout system and displays according to availability based on those checks. Sometimes Pay in 4 may not be available on certain goods and/or merchants.

Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks untestable but my thing is I had the option before hand, and I now no longer have the option do you know why that is? @sharpiemarker 

Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@HunterCustom 

Unfortunately, no. Only PayPal knows specifically. I reckon it’s pattern of activity, account history of sender/recipient ...security/risk assessment stuff.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

I have the same problem. I used it once, then later went back to the same website to place another order a week later, now I don’t have the option!