Pay as guest on Shopify

Idevcic
Contributor
Contributor

Hello. I am using PayPal as my payment provider on my shopify store www.ggadget.net. My problem is that buyers can pay with paypal accounts, but there is no option to pay as a guest, only Create Account. I already turned "on" Account optional, and there is no country restriction ( I am from Croatia and buyers are US only).  I have a business PayPal account and a verified credit card connected to it. Only thing that I noticed that might be of some importance is that when I go to Business Setup and try to edit "Payment processing", by default its set to "Add PayPal checkout as another way to receive your payments.", and when I change it to "Process all payments through PayPal."  and refresh the page, it changes back to default option.

One of the possible solutions that I saw on the forum is changing the SetExpressCheckout API, but I dont know where to find it.

There are a lot of threads about this but not a single one that was resolved, did anyone in the meantime have better luck then me got this working? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.