Pay Pal Express

shadyg
New Community Member

Hi I am quite new to all of this and am struggling with integrating Pay Pal Express with my website. I can get a "but now" or "paypal" button on it with no problem. The issue  I am have is adding a buy me button to my products. I can add one item, or create drop down menu. I have more products than the drop down menu allows (10 I believe)Can anyone shed some light on this for me, am I totally doing this all wrong??

Thanks

Shadyg

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

The online button creator does have limits - when you need something that cannot be easily generated using this tool or your maxed out on options, the code you need has to be manually created - if coding your own stuff is not your thing, then you would need either the assistance of a developer or perhaps you may want to look into a 3rd party shopping cart.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

The online button creator does have limits - when you need something that cannot be easily generated using this tool or your maxed out on options, the code you need has to be manually created - if coding your own stuff is not your thing, then you would need either the assistance of a developer or perhaps you may want to look into a 3rd party shopping cart.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.