Packaging type mismatch

Jamesselman
Contributor
Contributor

I created a shipping label USPS First Class and mailed my item using a USPS Priority Mail. I completely covered over "Priority" not showing anything "Priority" and now they're wanting an extra $3-4. Is there a way to dispute this or should I just pay it? Again USPS Priority was completely covered over.

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Nenabella06
Contributor
Contributor
Me too just got an email saying i owe an additional 5.91 for a package of 14oz sent first class .. i already paid 4.38 and an additional 5.91 would make the package cost almost $11 !!! Im so annoyed because they commit errors and seem to be quick to charge but dont want to solve their errors did u get resolution?
Login to Me Too

Jamesselman
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for it and later called them up and asked them to drop the charge and they did.
Login to Me Too

woundedbreakfas
Contributor
Contributor

Do you mind sharing what you said exactly? I just got an email saying this and that I owe another $5.49!! Would love to know how I can tell them they're way off

Login to Me Too

Jamesselman
Contributor
Contributor
It's been about 6 months so I don't completely remember what I said but I probably nicely yet firmly told them what had happened and that I didn't think they should have charged me extra and requested they drop the charge. I know I wouldn't have been mean or loud with them. Hope that helps.
Login to Me Too

Nenabella06
Contributor
Contributor
I honestly emailed them called then dispute it and they had the audacity to say that’s what it was and I had to pay it I’ve been so annoyed with it because it’s not fair I told them I submitted proof of what I paid and weight yet thy refuse to acknowledge it and say that’s what their computer/weight system gave them as far as me owing them
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.