PPP loan - did not receive email with credentials for document upload

cds_sf
New Community Member

I did an initial loan application on April 13.  Yesterday (April 23) I received a notice that I would be sent information to establish credentials and upload documents within 1 day.  The email provided a list of documents, and I prepared them.  This morning I received a "reminder" saying that I should have already received the email with information on how to set up my portal to upload the needed documents.  But I never received that email - only the reminder.  I checked my spam folder.  I have looked around in my account, and tried the Help center, but I can't find any information. The messaging app in the Help center says to try back during business hours, because no agents are available - but it is business hours.  I'm desperate to move this process forward, but I am stuck, because I haven't been sent the information I need to go to the next step.  Does anyone have ideas on how I can move forward, or possibly talk to a human about my issue?

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.