PPP application submitted

Milou2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I submitted an application for the PPP and I got a message back that my application is being processed by Webbank, they will contact me for more information, how can I check the status of my application?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Sounds like you just need to wait for a follow up from that bank. I would imagine they'll get to you as quickly as possible. They are probably dealing with many applications. Just be patient and they will get to you.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Sounds like you just need to wait for a follow up from that bank. I would imagine they'll get to you as quickly as possible. They are probably dealing with many applications. Just be patient and they will get to you.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Milou2
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thanks for the reply, you are correct, I am on the waiting queue. Milou

Login to Me Too

texmexwillis
New Community Member

@Milou2  How were you able to confirm that you were in the waiting queue?  My email from PayPal said I would get an update in 2 business days.  That was back on 4/15.  Thanks, Tim

Login to Me Too

Milou2
Contributor
Contributor

I was sent a letter and like yourself, I was told I would hear from them in three days a week ago Friday, May 1, so far nothing. I will give them a call Monday, I am keeping my fingers crossed. 

Thanks for your help,

Milou

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.