PPP Round 3 - Technical Difficulties

RAntonelli78
Contributor
Contributor

Trying to apply for this 2021 round of PPP and documents aren't uploading. Anyone else having trouble?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Monk5255
Contributor
Contributor

Just got through to customer support. PayPal reports that they know about the issue with the "Payroll Calculation Data" form, it is being worked on. No ETA. They simply suggest trying again later.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

Monk5255
Contributor
Contributor

Everything is done for me except I'm stuck on the "Payroll Calculation Data" form, it won't submit! I've tried multiple browsers.

Login to Me Too

RAntonelli78
Contributor
Contributor

That's EXACTLY where I'm stuck too! Thanks. I'll let you know when that changes for me.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Monk5255
Contributor
Contributor

Just got through to customer support. PayPal reports that they know about the issue with the "Payroll Calculation Data" form, it is being worked on. No ETA. They simply suggest trying again later.

Login to Me Too

RAntonelli78
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the update!

Login to Me Too

Monk5255
Contributor
Contributor

Based on someone's advice on Reddit I submitted the "Payroll Calculation Data" form by putting in $0.01 for any field that did not apply.

I imagine that might require fixing before signing papers, but might be worth doing to get the app complete and submitted.

Login to Me Too

RAntonelli78
Contributor
Contributor

I did that and it worked! Thanks! Good luck with your application.

Login to Me Too

psh84
Contributor
Contributor

I discovered that simply entering 0 into any not-applicable field did the trick.

Login to Me Too

Poolman
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone's application progressed? Has anyone been funded? What timeline?

My application was accepted, 18 days ago but no progress since then.

Thanks 

Login to Me Too

Monk5255
Contributor
Contributor

After a request for additional documentation (establishing self proprietorship) about 10 days ago, I received a Docusign request and then a notice my application had been submitted to the SBA. My LoanBuilder portal still shows no specific status, just the three steps outlined. No other updates since.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.