PAYPAL Is holding even more funds and opened a case?

AustinGreyson
Contributor
Contributor

I message the buyer and he didn't know what I was talking about. I shared with him how Paypal has an open case on their side about a bank issue.

I need a supervisor or the CEO to please look into my account.

I feel Paypal has wronged me especially during these times when we are all lacking all our basic needs.

PLEASE unfreeze my account as you are the only means of payment through ebay.

I feel suicidal at this point.

The only money I have to eat and pay for my things is here on paypal.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

AustinGreyson
Contributor
Contributor

I message the buyer and he didn't know what I was talking about. I shared with him how Paypal has an open case on their side about a bank issue. I need a supervisor or the CEO to please look into my account. omegle xender I feel Paypal has wronged me especially during these times when we are all lacking all our basic needs. PLEASE unfreeze my account as you are the only means of payment through ebay. I feel suicidal at this point. The only money I have to eat and pay for my things is here on paypal.

thankyou my issue has been solved

Login to Me Too

aostvapp
New Community Member

PayPal has begun their BS tactics immediately after initiating a settlement in a law suit that involves just this. Have a PayPal account for nearly 2 years and today I got the 21 day hold. Here's the BS thing about it. They claim the reason for the hold is that I'm new to PayPal. Its about time that we start that law suit all over again. PayPal needs to be sued yet again and this time DONT SETTLE OUT OF COURT! These wanna be payment services like STRIPE.COM and WEPAY are just another glorified version of PayPal.

aos tv

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.