PAYPAL HERE

samoolamuk
New Community Member

Hi my name is Sanjay and I am extremely disappointed with PAYPAL and PAYPAL HERE.

I registered my account with PAYPAL early November and ordered PAYPAL HERE Credit Card reader (PayPal Chip Card Reader) online @34.00 GBP on 30th 2018 of November for my upcoming show in London on 15th December. 

The Paypal account registration has taken more than 6 weeks and still not complete. After multiple followups with PAYPAL customer care I was informed the PAYPAL HERE Card reader will only be delivered once we have account successfully registered. Till 15th December I did not get my PAYPAL HERE so in urgency I bought another device from different company to save my sales at the upcoming show.

When I followed up with PAYPAL again they informed me that Card machine was already delivered and it was left on porch by the courier company that might have been stolen by some one and "we do not take responsibility" !!!!

I am shocked that how a company like PAYPAL can use such CHEAP COURIER SERVICE (Hermes) where such expensive devices are not delivered to the customers and left unattended on the porch??? 

THIER CUSTOMER CARE IS EXTREMELY RUDE AND NOT HELPFUL. PLEASE HELP

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.