PAYPAL Express Checkout button NOT APPPEARING. HELP!

juanpyx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All!
So I have a problem with my website www.espinola.net 
My PayPal Button after checkout, when I want them to pay, it is NOT appearing 😞 
and I don't know what to do, please can someone help me, I need it to be solved asap and I have done everything and still not working! 😞
Thank you so much!

Sin título.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Orphalese
Contributor
Contributor

Did you ever solve this? I am having the same issue. I followed the very simple instructions for setting up the PayPal Checkout with all the defaults, just copying and pasting the code into my web page, only changing the ClientID for the one in Sandbox account. When I view the page on my server it is completely blank. It is a simple HTML page, I am viewing it in Google Chrome. Will try to post the whole page code here:

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>

<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1"> <!-- Ensures optimal rendering on mobile devices. -->
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" /> <!-- Optimal Internet Explorer compatibility -->

<script type="text/javascript">
paypal.Buttons({
createOrder: function (data, actions) {
// This function sets up the details of the transaction, including the amount and line item details.
return actions.order.create({
purchase_units: [{
amount: {
value: '0.01'
}
}]
});
}
}).render('#paypal-button-container');

onApprove: function(data, actions) {
// This function captures the funds from the transaction.
return actions.order.capture().then(function (details) {
// This function shows a transaction success message to your buyer.
alert('Transaction completed by ' + details.payer.name.given_name);
});
}
}).render('#paypal-button-container');
</script>
</head>
<body>
THE BUTTON SHOULD GO HERE:

<script>
src="https://www.paypal.com/sdk/js?client-id=kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" >
</script>

<div id="paypal-button-container"></div>

<script>
paypal.Buttons().render('#paypal-button-container');
// This function displays Smart Payment Buttons on your web page.
</script>
</body>
</html>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.