Opened dispute but I can't get my money back

Abel21
Contributor
Contributor
Hello! My name is Abel! I have an opened case at PayPal about a transaction made on 14 May 2020. The payment was made for a bicycle I found on Gumtree. There I talked to the seller, I made the payment and he told me this: "All sorted I'll get it boxed up when I get home and send you tracking details as soon as it's on the way mate". After waiting for about 5 days (during which time I wrote to the seller on Gumtree and he did not respond) I realized that it is a scam, so I opened the case on PayPal on the grounds that I did not receive the product. Following the conversation I had with the seller on PayPal, I decided (after he told me to wait for him to send me the bike and he didn't send it), I told him not to send me the bike but to send me the money. back and I'll close the case. He did not send the money so I escalated the case to PayPal. Now the case is almost done but I'm being asked by PayPal for a copy of contract or service agreement i've signed with the seller. What should I do now?
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.