Account limitations advice,
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Donnaxxx
Contributor
Contributor
I've only used PayPal to buy off Ebay mostly, last few times a friend who is like family as sent me money. As I'm waiting for a new bank card, I sign in to PayPal and theres limitations saying its because I've been using my account differently now I've been messaging them for days I've done everything they've asked for and still can't get it out, what can I do. I need my money now I'm desperate for it this is my money to me it shouldn't be allowed

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Donnaxxx
Contributor
Contributor
I've only used PayPal to buy off Ebay mostly, last few times a friend who is like family as sent me money. As I'm waiting for a new bank card, I sign in to PayPal and theres limitations saying its because I've been using my account differently now I've been messaging them for days I've done everything they've asked for and still can't get it out, what can I do. I need my money now I'm desperate for it this is my money to me it shouldn't be allowed
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.