NonEnglish Speaking Vendor

dkcollins
New Community Member

I keep getting emails from Luvyle Company telling me I need to pay for an order.  I placed an order, but needed to change it, and there was no place on the website to edit an order, so I emailed them, and someone changed my order instead of telling me how to do it, and the change they made was wrong.  I got tired of waiting for a reply, so I went ahead and made another correct order, and paid for it.  Then I get another email from the company stating I need to pay for the first order, which is again, they edited it, and it is wrong  So I emailed again asking how to delete the order and now they think I want to delete the new order instead of the old one.  So I emailed and asked for an English speaking person, and the gal send me an email back, telling me that my request is just not understandable.  So I again asked for an English speaking person and I've been emailed now by 3 or 4 people, all confusing the old order with the new, and I still cannot get an answer on how to cancel the old order so I don't have to get their emails saying I have an order I placed that still needs to be paid for.  Today I get an email telling me that if I am still insisting on cancelling this order (the new one which they have now mistakenly referred to instead of the old one which I kept trying to get them to delete) that they will charge me a restocking fee!   I had NO IDEA their website had no ability to make any edits or reviews and is accepted as a "placed" order before even setting up means of payment!  I also had no idea their company had no one would could read or understand ENGLISH!  I guess I can just ignore their emails asking for payment for the old order, and in the meantime hope I get the new order, which was correct and I did pay for.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Don't think there's anything to be done at the moment if they are doing business in the U.S. with no one who is proficient in English, right? 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.