No luck receiving a new paypal working capital loan

Pjm2
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone had difficulty securing a new paypal working capital loan?  I have applied, received and paid back four loans over two years with no issue.  I have been trying to get another loan for months and I keep getting denied.  My balances and sales are good and consistent.  When I called customer service, they said that it's just a fluke and to keep trying?  Still no luck!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been trying for months since paying my loan off - I have had four loans, each one paid off with a chunk at the end.

I would had hoped Paypal would give a clearer explanation than a code and the standard 'keep trying' if you manage to get through to customer services.

I understand its not our 'right' to have one but having been previously accepted its definitely odd

Good luck

Becky

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

canwehaveitnow
Contributor
Contributor

Ive been trying for months since paying my loan off - I have had four loans, each one paid off with a chunk at the end.

I would had hoped Paypal would give a clearer explanation than a code and the standard 'keep trying' if you manage to get through to customer services.

I understand its not our 'right' to have one but having been previously accepted its definitely odd

Good luck

Becky

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.