Nguyen Duy Toan = FRAUD

Ripped-OFF-13
Contributor
Contributor

I have been with Paypal since they started and you would think they would be a little more helpful when fraud is reported.  I filed a report against nguyen duy toan several times and they keep saying dispute is settled. The last time was because some how the clown came up with a tracking number that went to the town I live by. Paypal apparently has hired total brain dead idiots that are to stupid to contact shippers direct. If they had in my case UPS customer service could have told them a package was delivered with tracking number he provided, BUT was delivered to a different person and different street address.  I guess they would rather make money of illegal scams than treat loyal customers right.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

rosem3
Contributor
Contributor

I am waiting for paypal to hear from this character. If he doesn't reply by May 21 then I will get a refund. If that doesn't work I will just go through my credit card. But I want to see if Paypal will do anything first.

Login to Me Too

Ripped-OFF-13
Contributor
Contributor

Don't give up until you get a refund. It took me awhile but finally got it after they actually check where tracking of package actually went...

Login to Me Too

Schrosindy
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same thing happen. I chose to go with them because they offered PayPal! That didn’t help! The Proof of Delivery said left at the front desk and signed by COVID! Wonderful! Just glad it was for only $20 because I obviously won’t be refunded.
Login to Me Too

rosem3
Contributor
Contributor

You are not trying to get a refund from Paypal?

Login to Me Too

MICKEY79
Contributor
Contributor

Exact same thing has happened to me. Order placed March 16, 2020. Merchant provided a phony UPS number to both PayPal and us. We contacted UPS and confirmed that tracking number provided by the merchant was NOT for our address. The Merchant has not responded to our emails. We filed a complaint with PayPal on May 7 and claim was denied on May 27. PayPal said that per the merchant the product was delivered. PayPal never contacted UPS to verify the delivery! I have emailed several senior executives at PayPal but have not received a response. I have also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. Complaint ID#: 807710

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.