Nguyen Duy Toan = FRAUD

Ripped-OFF-13
Contributor
Contributor

I have been with Paypal since they started and you would think they would be a little more helpful when fraud is reported.  I filed a report against nguyen duy toan several times and they keep saying dispute is settled. The last time was because some how the clown came up with a tracking number that went to the town I live by. Paypal apparently has hired total brain dead idiots that are to stupid to contact shippers direct. If they had in my case UPS customer service could have told them a package was delivered with tracking number he provided, BUT was delivered to a different person and different street address.  I guess they would rather make money of illegal scams than treat loyal customers right.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Daisy1958
Contributor
Contributor

I just got scammed,too. No luck with Paypal. I will be leaving Paypal soon.I contacted American Express. They started an investigation. My suggestion would be to contact your credit card company. They seem much more concerned than Paypal. I am going to do everything in my power to shut this person down. FYI..they are now working under the website...www.Kerenzatoys.site

Paypal has really been a disappointed to me. Even if they don't come in here and read, they can see the disputes against this person.

If everyone would list the website they bought under, I am going to turn those into American Express.

This company has come to realize they have a sweet deal with Paypal who never does any kind of deep investigation.

Login to Me Too

Kiki2020
Contributor
Contributor
Just reported them also under kerenzatoys. PayPal denied my case but will continue to dispute for my return. I have been with PayPal for so long and so disappointed at the way they are handling this. I will be closing my account soon with paypal also if they don't resolve this.
Login to Me Too

Daisy1958
Contributor
Contributor
  • Ok..Just got my Money back from American Express. If you want to work with an outstanding credit card company, go with them. Paypal does not give **it. I also spent a night researching and found other websites he is working under. Please pass these on so others will hopefully not get scammed..Piurared.site/ zeerabe.site/kidfour.site/sootgear.site/Gemstore.site/ Jocasta.site/ Kerenzatoys.site/justsleds.site He is closing sites down as fast as he is putting them up. I gave American express these sites I found if it could help them in the future.  His websites are also worded the same with a residential address and a phone number that many have called with no answer. Look at the contact info and see if it looks like it is set up this way. If it is, it is him.
Login to Me Too

DQW
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue with this merchant, Nguyen Duy Toan, and with PayPal, who has not followed-up with this issue the way I would expect them to. I'm very disappointed with customer service.

Login to Me Too

Kiki2020
Contributor
Contributor
I can't believe after so many people are reporting this issue this scammer is still getting paid. I just had my case denied but I will continue to fight it. I don't care how little or how much this scammer got he shouldn't be allowed a dime of any of our money. Has anyone received a refund yet?
Login to Me Too

LynelleDye
Contributor
Contributor

I am going to post this same comment on every complaint I see with this person’s name since he ripped me off, too. I finally got hold of a person in Paypal who said to get a document from the post office stating that the delivery was not made to your address when they used the tracking number provided by Nguyen day toan.  I personally believe that as a merchant, he may have capabilities to look up tracking numbers, which would make it easy for him to be a fraud.

Login to Me Too

rosem3
Contributor
Contributor

Just been scammed too. No one to speak to at paypal. Thanks for starting this thread. I purchased a product too at Jocasta and it seemed very legit. Try to retract the purchase after purchasing but couldn't. This is really aggravating and I should know better. Called chase credit card and said if I don't receive the package by May 12, call to dispute. There should be someone at paypal to take our complaints and kick this guy off. So he's nowhere to be found when googling his companies. Any other suggestions to get a quick refund? 

Login to Me Too

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Login to Me Too

VeryunGodly
New Community Member
Same here Been ripped off ! Yes I have been fighting with this since March ! No help from PayPal been with them a long time! No help from them they have closed the case and no help before they got all the facts!!! Can never get anyone! Will never respond to the complaints ! If I knew where this person was I would find him! Or her! But better yet ! God will do more to them than I could ever do to them! A “eternity” in HELL is more than I could ever do to them! And as for PayPal no more of my business! And word of mouth is the best advertisement you can get! Doesn’t look very well for them. Good Luck Everyone and keep fighting for yourself! No one else will may God be with you all and stay healthy 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.