cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Multi-ordr shipping

Highlighted
New Community Member

New Multi-ordr shipping

Now that the old multi-order shipping is gone, can someone help me in being able to print out a shipment detail report that includes the address, tracking number and the costs?  It was very easy with the old system.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: New Multi-ordr shipping

I am having the exact same problem. I have been using the classic for months now, for just this reason.  Each time the survey window popped up to ask why, I would state that it WORKS and I get all my documentation. Apparently they never got around to reading customer responses and failed to fix this HUGE glitch.  
Sucks, because now I may be forced to use USPS website which is now only slightly less nauseating as the PayPal Multi-Order tool. 

Highlighted
Contributor

The developers have managed to make the new multi order shipping so difficult to use that I now will just print labels from eBay.  WHY, WHY do these idiots keep "fixing" something that is not broken?

Highlighted
Contributor

Give https://www.pirateship.com/ a try.  I'm so glad I found them.  They have tons of great features for shipping, including importing and creating batch payments.  I don't use the reports but they have so many features that I bet they have what you need.  Please check them out.  Plus, they are TOTALLY FREE TO USE!!!.