New Multi-ordr shipping

Birdhill001
Contributor
Contributor

Now that the old multi-order shipping is gone, can someone help me in being able to print out a shipment detail report that includes the address, tracking number and the costs?  It was very easy with the old system.

Thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

SonoraKay
Contributor
Contributor

I am having the exact same problem. I have been using the classic for months now, for just this reason.  Each time the survey window popped up to ask why, I would state that it WORKS and I get all my documentation. Apparently they never got around to reading customer responses and failed to fix this HUGE glitch.  
Sucks, because now I may be forced to use USPS website which is now only slightly less nauseating as the PayPal Multi-Order tool. 

Login to Me Too

qrst
Contributor
Contributor

The developers have managed to make the new multi order shipping so difficult to use that I now will just print labels from eBay.  WHY, WHY do these idiots keep "fixing" something that is not broken?

Login to Me Too

jewelrybydawn
Contributor
Contributor

Give https://www.pirateship.com/ a try.  I'm so glad I found them.  They have tons of great features for shipping, including importing and creating batch payments.  I don't use the reports but they have so many features that I bet they have what you need.  Please check them out.  Plus, they are TOTALLY FREE TO USE!!!. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.