Need to receive a payment but client does not want to sign up for payment

ITGS
New Community Member

I need to recieve payment from a client but he does not want to sign up for Paypal. What do I do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ITGS 

Have PayPal Account Option enabled:

Go to Account Settings (gear icon) > Website Payments > Website Preferences > Update > PayPal account optional

PayPal Guest checkout with credit/debit option applies to Website Payment tools like Buy Now Buttons, Donations, and PayPal Shopping Cart, as well as our Request Money and PayPal Invoicing features.

*Sometimes Guest checkout may not be available to your customer(s) based on a number of factors:

Fraud prevention PayPal has fraud prevention measures in effect for all transactions and therefore, in some cases, PayPal might prevent a customer from using the guest checkout if they feel that the transaction poses a certain risk.

Incorrect email address Your customer entered an incorrect email address or an email address that PayPal was unable to verify.

Location is not supported The ability to allow customers to pay via PayPal through guest checkout is determined by your local PayPal organization's security and risk management policies.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.