cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Payment Form

paulmackie
Contributor

Need Payment Form

Is there a paypal form/payment button that takes a person's information, takes the payment and informs me with the purchaser's info?

I am using WP Forms on my website to sign up participants for some offline evening courses I am doing, but need a paypal course sign up form/ payment button incorporated into the form is there such a paypal form? I know WP Forms has a paypal payment button, but it is expensive.

Thanks in advance for any replies. 

Have a great day.

Paul

4 REPLIES 4
michelering
Contributor

Re: Need Payment Form

I had that issue too when I had a online shop a couple years ago.  I needed some php scripts written to do what I wanted.  I found someone on fibber who had the script and I paid 20 bucks and it worked with the WordPress plug in I was using.  I think now Ive had some good luck with HostGator support.  I am setting up my pages now so if I find out anything I will come back and post.  do realize that when someone does a php script it can really **bleep** up your page and it can have a virus and it can do a lot of damage.  so be careful.  I don't know if this was actually any help.  I do think that your solution is out there already I am not sure PayPal tech support is the right place to ask.  I think it is third party. 

paulmackie
Contributor

Thanks for the reply. Is there a name for the form or third party solution?

The WP Form works well, but is expensive to add the paypal button to the form; all I need is to take the paypal payment and get the payees details so I can Email them.

I will check to see if there are any WP payment plugins.

Thanks again for the reply.

Have a great night.

Paul

paulmackie
Contributor

I just came across this WP plugin

Contact Form 7 – PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro

Yearly single site is $60 lifetime $120 for the plugin.

so, will carry on looking and contact paypal to see if they have a form payment button?

paulmackie
Contributor

Found 10WEB form builder plugin that has a one time payment of $30 for one website plugin and has paypal and stripe integrated into the form. Have not tried it yet, but the price is right. Has anyone used this payment form builder?