Need Payment Form

paulmackie
Contributor
Contributor

Is there a paypal form/payment button that takes a person's information, takes the payment and informs me with the purchaser's info?

I am using WP Forms on my website to sign up participants for some offline evening courses I am doing, but need a paypal course sign up form/ payment button incorporated into the form is there such a paypal form? I know WP Forms has a paypal payment button, but it is expensive.

Thanks in advance for any replies. 

Have a great day.

Paul

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

michelering
Contributor
Contributor

I had that issue too when I had a online shop a couple years ago.  I needed some php scripts written to do what I wanted.  I found someone on fibber who had the script and I paid 20 bucks and it worked with the WordPress plug in I was using.  I think now Ive had some good luck with HostGator support.  I am setting up my pages now so if I find out anything I will come back and post.  do realize that when someone does a php script it can really **bleep** up your page and it can have a virus and it can do a lot of damage.  so be careful.  I don't know if this was actually any help.  I do think that your solution is out there already I am not sure PayPal tech support is the right place to ask.  I think it is third party. 

Login to Me Too

paulmackie
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the reply. Is there a name for the form or third party solution?

The WP Form works well, but is expensive to add the paypal button to the form; all I need is to take the paypal payment and get the payees details so I can Email them.

I will check to see if there are any WP payment plugins.

Thanks again for the reply.

Have a great night.

Paul

Login to Me Too

paulmackie
Contributor
Contributor

I just came across this WP plugin

Contact Form 7 – PayPal & Stripe Add-on Pro

Yearly single site is $60 lifetime $120 for the plugin.

so, will carry on looking and contact paypal to see if they have a form payment button?

Login to Me Too

paulmackie
Contributor
Contributor

Found 10WEB form builder plugin that has a one time payment of $30 for one website plugin and has paypal and stripe integrated into the form. Have not tried it yet, but the price is right. Has anyone used this payment form builder?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.