Multiorder Shiping Preset

tiendafutbolec
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, just realized that the old version of MultiOrder shipping was taken down from PayPal completely, cant even access it through "old version" link

Just a few questions for you guys, too see if you are able to help me

1. How can I delete/remove a preset on the new version of MultiOrder Shipping?
2. Is there another way to create labels? Al least 40% of my customers pay without using PayPal and I created their shipping labels using PayPal MOS 

3. Creating a shipping label on the 2-step process is simple a headache, one page with all the info was a breeze; does anyone knows how to do it all the shipping label process in one-page like the old version?

Thank you

BTW, PAYPAL simple is BETTER!!! 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

jewelrybydawn
Contributor
Contributor

Try <removed>

They have all the features someone would need.  Site is easy to use - easily create presets, import orders from csv, ship in batches, etc etc.  I found this while searching for an alternate service after PayPal removed the ability to import orders.   I can't say enough about this site, plus the best part, ITS TOTALLY FREE!!!  I've used it for a few days now, and I have nothing bad to say about it.  Please give it a try. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.