Merchant account, cash out, website, online store, not working, cash out not working

Faicy
New Community Member

On my website, order cash out is not working and i dont know why,,,, wen its time to pay for an order on my website it just keeps loading and returning to same page no matter wat u do, sometimes it says sorry we are not working at this time.... Or somthing lyk dat..... Please how can i resolve this and start getting sales?? 🤔

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @Faicy,

I'm sorry to hear that the checkout is not working. Are you testing from the same computer that you've used to log in to your merchant account? That may cause difficulties. If you're not and you're still having what you believe are technical issues, please log in at https://www.paypal-support.com to open a ticket to our technicians.

I hope this is resolved soon!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.