Merchant Support

saurabh12
Contributor
Contributor
Hello Awesome users,

I have an use case and i am wondering what service of paypal do i need in order to achieve that.

So, the use case is: We are developing a product where our users can create a course and sell it to their users Free or on Ont time price or Subscription. Also, we want to refund our user's customers on behalf of our users and also we want to split a payment between affiliates, for ex: 50% money to original course seller and 50% to affiliates, who do promote the course/product.

Also, we do want to retain money for 1 week or so, and then want to release the money. So, can you please explain me what service do i need in order to achieve that.

We previously are using Permission Services and Express Checkout Method, but when we try to go live and verify our App, they said this method has been deprecated and while trying to get support via phone, they are not helping us with the right solution.
Our business is based out in INDIA, USA and Dubai and our paypal account type is: BUSINESS.

We are having this problem with Months and we are not getting solution. So, anyone please help us get out from this problem.

Thanks and Regards,
Saurabh
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.