Merchant Fees Form

D9DT
New Community Member

We're due to move onto the next merchant rates fee tier but since the launch of the new PayPal website the form seems to have vanished.

If you go to the fees page and click on the "Login to PayPal and apply via the online application form" link, it just takes you back to your main dashboard.

We have tried calling but the agent on the end of the phone said he couldn't deal with it and that the department that deals with merchant rates is unable to speak on the phone. We asked him to email them directly and we then got a response that the only way to apply for the new rates was via the form with a link back to the fees page! (https://www.paypal.com/gb/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees)

Does anyone know where this mysterious form is located or does anyone have a number to get through to the correct department that can handle this?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

andriuslin
New Community Member

Have you found anything about where to access this form yet? Having the same problem...

Login to Me Too

adeb1
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.