Manage Buttons does not exist on summary page

chicagolooper
Contributor
Contributor

I have a website that has used paypal payment buttons for years.  I need to edit those buttons.  WHen searching for help, the first recommendation is "On the Summary page, click Manage Buttons on the right of the page."  From my summary page, there is no "Manage Buttons" link on the right of the page, nor anywhere else.  I have a menu with "Summary, Activity, Waellet, Help, Community.  To the top right is a bell icon for notifications, and a gear icon, and a log out link.  Where do I find this elusive "Manage Buttons" link?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chicagolooper 

Yeah a few weeks back all the seller tools links for personal account went missing so had to dig up links as a workaround but they came back several days later. PayPal updating something. Use this link for the time being:

Create PayPal Payment Buttons - PayPal

Click View Saved Buttons link near top right side of page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@chicagolooper 

Yeah a few weeks back all the seller tools links for personal account went missing so had to dig up links as a workaround but they came back several days later. PayPal updating something. Use this link for the time being:

Create PayPal Payment Buttons - PayPal

Click View Saved Buttons link near top right side of page.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

RodJr
Contributor
Contributor

So... In clicking this link, it brings me to the same place "Manage" Buttons link goes to... Which is now only Create a New Button, NOT managing existing buttons... no "view saved buttons" link.

Anybody find it from their most recent whoopsie?

Login to Me Too

OldHippy1
New Community Member

I just discovered, through trial and error, how to add and edit PayPal buttons at the "new & revised" PayPal site!

Sign in as usual.

Click the "Tools" down arrow at the top banner.

Click "All Tools."

At the "PayPal Tools & Resources" screen, 

Click "Integrate PayPal" at the left.

Then click "PayPal Buttons."

At the "Make a PayPal Button" screen,

Click "View Your Saved Buttons" (if you're wanting to edit one or more)

The click the "Action" down arrow at the right of the item you want to edit/copy (copying is usually how I add a button).

Then click whatever you need to do...edit/copy/etc.

You have now worked with the PayPal button section as you did in the past, you just had to get there a different way!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.