MASS Pay International Availability

Jacobus1
New Community Member

Hi there, I am a South African Citizen and my business is busy developing an app that has integrated the Mass Pay API. Although we are unable to enable to activate the Mass Pay service because after Emailing Paypal help center they informed me that this service is only available in North America. 

This has come as a great surprise and disappointment because nothing in Paypal documentation informed me of this restriction. On the contrary Paypal documentation states that MASS Payout are available in over 150 countries and in any country that can send and receive Paypal payments. See URL https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/products/mass-pay/ under International Availability.

We have spent 1000's of hours and Dollars over the past 2years developing this application and it can not function correctly without this service. I have tried contacting Paypal support numerous times but they just send me in circles and it seems as if no one has an explanation for this critical error of misinformation.

Technical Support said that I need an Account Manager to help me. How do I find a Paypal Account Manager?

Does anyone have any advise on this. I would really appreciate it.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.